Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Zoning Commission of the City of McGregor, Texas, will hold a public hearing on Monday, November 7, 2022, at 6:00 p.m., and the City Council of the City of McGregor will hold a public hearing on Monday, November 14, 2022, at 6:30 p.m., in the City Council Chambers 302 S. Madison Street, McGregor, Texas, to receive testimony concerning the following:
1. Regarding Preliminary Utility and Drainage Plans and Preliminary Plat for Haun Investments McGregor Development
2. Regarding Preliminary Utility and Drainage Plans and Preliminary Plat for construction of Cotton Belt Crossing residential development for Cotton Belt Crossing, LLC
3. Regarding Application for Bed and Breakfasts Facility or Short-term Rental for 105 David Davis Drive by property owner Zylberfude, Mark
4. Regarding Minor Preliminary Plat for construction of duplex at 203 Hayes Street for Thulasi Enterprises, LLC
5. Regarding Specific Use Permit for construction of duplex at 203 Hayes Street for Thulasi Enterprises, LLC
6. Regarding Replat for 312 North Main by property owner Jay Powers
7. Regarding Final Plat for 1014 South Madison by property owner Bartley and Pamela Preston
All interested parties are encouraged to attend the Public Hearing to express comments regarding this amendment. If you cannot attend, you may submit comments in writing prior to the Public Hearing to the following:
City of McGregor
PO Box 192
McGregor, Texas 76657
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions concerning this notice, please contact the City Planner, Bryan LeMeilleur at (254) 840-2806 or via email at email@example.com.
Published in the McGregor Mirror on Oct. 20 & Oct. 27
Please support The McGregor Mirror by subscribing today!